Free Postal Entry Route
If you would like to enter any of our competitions using the free entry route then please send an unenclosed postcard clearly stating the following:
- The name of the competition you wish to enter
- Your Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
Postcards must also contain a statement confirming that you are over the age of 18, are a UK resident and that you agree to the terms and conditions of both the website here and the competition here. Please send any postal entries to the following address :
The Over Engineers (T/A Mallard Design)
To be entered in the draw please note that:
- Only one entry will be counted per valid entry postcard received
- Each postcard should be sent individually with its own first class stamp. Multiple cards in a single envelope will not be accepted for entry into the draw.
- Multiple entries for different competitions are NOT permitted on a single card. Each card is a single entry to a single competition the name of which should be clearly written on the card as per the above.
- All free entries must be received before the close of the competition.
- Any entries that fail to follow the criteria mentioned above will be void as per any entry received.
- Please ensure that your entry is clear and legible so that we can effectively enter you into the final draw.
- You may submit multiple free entries (up to five) for any competition but each free entry must be submitted as per the above rules. Any additional entries recieved over five will be void.
Ticket numbers will be available at least three days prior to the draw date specified for each competition.